Back Flow Incense Cones
See it in action
How to Use Back Flow Incense
- Take a Back Flow Incense Cone,
- Hold a flame to the small end,
- Gently rotate the Incense Cone in the flame,
- When the Incense Cone catches fire remove the source flame,
- Wait until you see the tip of the cone turn red hot,
- Blow out the flame and place the cone on the Back Flow Incense Burner
- Watch as the Incense Fog flows down the burner.
- Never leave Back Flow Incense burning unattended.
- Do not burn Incense around young children or pets.
- Always ensure that any flame is properly extinguished.
- Always leave incense for at least an hour after burning before moving.
- Only burn incense in a well ventilated space.