What to expect from your Backflow Incense
40 mins each
How to Use Back Flow Incense
- 1Take a Back Flow Incense Cone,
- 2Hold a flame to the small end,
- 3Gently rotate the Incense Cone in the flame,
- 4Once lit remove the source flame,
- 5Wait until you see the tip of the cone turn red hot,
- 6Blow out the flame and place on an Incense Burner
- 7Watch as the Incense Fog flows down the burner.
Discover the beauty of Hand Made Backflow Incense
Myrrh is a natural resin extracted from the Commiphora tree. It has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense and medicine. It is also mentioned in many ancient texts, including the Bible and Torah, for its ability to connect to the Divine. Myrrh is in protection rituals. It is also well known for its purifying properties, for cleansing the soul and clearing the mind. Myrrh rein has a warm, spicy, balsamic scent which favours meditation and spiritual upliftment.
100% Hand Made
Every incense cone is hand made from natural resins and fragrance powder. Your incense is hand rolled and mixed with a special blend to create the unique fragrance pallet. Each incense cone is then hand checked by the maker with a final dowel placed in the middle of the cone to create the effect.
Downward flow and pooling
Backflow incense creates an amazing downward flowing pool of smoke that flows like a river. This is achieved by creating a cave in the centre of the cone that forces the smoke inside to flow down. When combined with specially designed backflow burners, you can get waterfalls, misty forests, and more.
Incense Safety Guide
Some top tips for enjoying your incense in a safe way.
- Enjoy responsibly
- Leave a 10cm space around your incense
- Use the appropriate ash catcher or Incense burner
- Use Incense to add fragrance to your home
Incense No No’s
- Leave burning Incense unattended
- Burn near children or pets
- Touch a lit Incense stick
- Place Incense near flammable objects