What to expect from your Backflow Incense
40 mins each
How to Use Back Flow Incense
- 1Take a Back Flow Incense Cone,
- 2Hold a flame to the small end,
- 3Gently rotate the Incense Cone in the flame,
- 4Once lit remove the source flame,
- 5Wait until you see the tip of the cone turn red hot,
- 6Blow out the flame and place on an Incense Burner
- 7Watch as the Incense Fog flows down the burner.
Discover the beauty of Hand Made Backflow Incense
White Copal Fragrance
Copal originates from the Aztec Nahuatil word (Copalli) and refers to the variety of resins extracted from the trees of the “Bursera” family. Thousands of years ago, Copal was considered as a sacred resin by Mayans and Aztecs in Mexico and central America. The Mayans used to offer Copal to the Gods as one of the most valuable things, along with tobacco and cocoa. Copal is still used today in shamanic ceremonies for energetic protection, offering, cleansing and purification. It is an excellent incense to make positive changes. Copal has a rich sweet, piney smell that brings peace and harmony.
100% Hand Made
Every incense cone is hand made from natural resins and fragrance powder. Your incense is hand rolled and mixed with a special blend to create the unique fragrance pallet. Each incense cone is then hand checked by the maker with a final dowel placed in the middle of the cone to create the effect.
Downward flow and pooling
Backflow incense creates an amazing downward flowing pool of smoke that flows like a river. This is achieved by creating a cave in the centre of the cone that forces the smoke inside to flow down. When combined with specially designed backflow burners, you can get waterfalls, misty forests, and more.
Incense Safety Guide
Some top tips for enjoying your incense in a safe way.
- Enjoy responsibly
- Leave a 10cm space around your incense
- Use the appropriate ash catcher or Incense burner
- Use Incense to add fragrance to your home
Incense No No’s
- Leave burning Incense unattended
- Burn near children or pets
- Touch a lit Incense stick
- Place Incense near flammable objects